10. I love my husband. That’s kind of boring these days.
9. I’m not swearing like a sailor. Although I could. But it would require dropping large objects on my toe. Even then, you might only get a “shucky darn” outta of me. Just sayin’.
8. I use words like: Satan, Enemy, Father of Lies in my posts, and I’m not talking about the silly pitched-forked man running around in red tights.
7. I’m not “Liking” thousands of other blogs for visibility’s sake with the hope they’ll “Like” me back. (I’ve considered stooping there, though. I’m not above this. Honestly.)
6. I talk about spiritual warfare, which really freaks people out.
5. They’d make me censor my posts, and, I’m certain, delete one in particular.
4. My content isn’t reader-centered. (This is Dabneyland. Hello.)
3. I love Jesus. I’m pretty sure they’d shudder just reading His name.
2. I believe Heaven is for real, and not all roads lead there.
1. Dabneyland is written by a sinner who seeks daily forgiveness for things like judging Word Press for primarily showcasing non-Christian blogs. There. I’ve confessed my deep dark sin for the day. Whew.
For those unfamiliar with WordPress, I apologize for lamenting. I really do love their blogger-friendly support. I just rarely see Christian bloggers spotlighted on their Freshly Pressed homepage (which brings oodles of traffic–the good kind. Oh, boy. Mom. Just email me and I’ll explain what blog traffic means. It’s a good thing. Promise.). Maybe WordPress knows we’d be filleted and they’re protecting people like us?
Thoughts? Beuller? Can I get an “Amen?” (See. That would freak them out, too.)