Some days I need a reminder that my God is bigger than I give Him credit for. On those days, I re-read some of the sticky notes tapped to my desk. My favorite by far is the hot pink PostIt attached to a framed photo (the one above) that says, “Have you seen my God?”
Indeed I have.
He’s living and active and still in the business of performing miracles.
Today is a day that I need to remember that all He has brought me through really isn’t about me, but what He wants to do through me.
I say this because this afternoon, July 1, 2013, at 6pm EST I’ll be on the In the Market with Janet Parshall show.
Ack. I’ve never been interviewed before. I’m kind of a simple gal who followed the nudges of the Lord to document His miracles.
So why am I so nervous?
Because I’m human and sometimes I wonder what others think when really all I need to focus on is bringing God glory.
But this is where I remind myself “You have seen God, Dabney. He’s orchestrated every step.”
Reminders are a good thing. And so are precious prayers from my friends.
I guess that’s where you come in.
I’d really appreciate your prayers today, especially between 6:00 pm and 7:00pm EST. Please pray that He puts His words in my mouth.
And if you’d like to listen in, click this link and join us.
And just in case your a prayer warrior like my mom, here’s the line-up of future interviews. I’d certainly appreciate your prayers for these days too.
1. Monday July 1 from 6-7 pm EST – In the Market with Janet Parshall (Moody Radio)
(To listen to the interview with Janet Parshall you can click here.)
2. Tuesday July 2, 2013 from 1:08-1:38 EST – The Bob Dutko Show (WMUZ)
3. Wednesday July 3, 2013 at 8:15 am EST- Morning Show with Craig and Becky (WPOS FM)
4. Wednesday July 24, 2013 from 4:00 – 5:00 pm EST- Chris Fabry Live! (Moody Radio)
5. Tuesday September 10, 2013 from 2:15 – 2:45 pm EST – The Ohepen Mind Show with Missy Ohe (KKEQ-FM)
6. Thursday September 26, 2013 4:30 – 5:00 pm EST – Living Inspired Radio with Tricia Goyer
So tell me, have you seen my God? I’d sure like to hear your God-story. That’s where the faith-building begins.
Forever in His hands,
“I will not die but live, and proclaim what the Lord has done.” Psalms 118:17